Do you know how much your retirement will cost? Do you have a plan for how to pay for it? Planning for retirement is difficult on its own, let alone when family and career demands can take away from your focus and attention. In addition, most available advice is often times misguided or subject to conflicts of interest.
This guide will outline the areas you need to focus on to become retirement-ready:
1) How to determine how much income you need in retirement.
2) Most common income sources in retirement.
3) The pros and cons to various income sources.
4) How cash distributions and inflation impact your retirement savings.
5) What to do with your company pension plan.