We designed this process to help you make an educated decision whether we are the perfect fit for your needs. You will walk away more informed and with the peace of mind that you are not missing out on anything.
We will schedule a 15-minute phone call to expand on our value proposition and to evaluate if our expertise matches your needs.
If we are not the right financial planning firm for you, we would be more than happy to refer you to someone better suited for your needs.
We will meet online, at our office, or at a location convenient for you. The purpose of this meeting will be to get a better understanding of your needs, goals, and overall financial situation. Our analysis will be contingent on your answers to our questions, as well as any relevant documents we will ask you to bring along.
We will prepare a high-level financial plan, a retirement income projection, and an analysis of your investment portfolio to evaluate how well your finances are set-up to meet your future goals.
In particular, we will answer the following questions:
- When can work become optional for you?
- Can you reduce your tax bill today and in retirement?
- Can you improve the performance of your portfolio?
We will walk you through our analysis to highlight any potential areas of improvement, and we will explain exactly what you need to do to reach your financial goals.
Think About It
We will follow up with a detailed synopsis of our findings to help you better assess the quality of our work. We believe in forming long-term relationships with our clients, and we want you to take as much time as you need to make a decision.
We will meet one more time to address any remaining questions or concerns you might have, and if you are ready, start the paperwork to become a client.
How Do I Know If I’m a Good Fit?
We deliver the greatest value when dealing with complicated situations that fit our expertise.
Our typical clients are:
- Corporate professionals who value expert advice and are too busy to manage their finances on their own.
- Diligent savers who have accumulated over $500,000 in investable assets and are looking to retire within the next 10 years.
- Business owners looking to simplify their finances and reduce unnecessary taxes.